07 February, 2013

Young Women's Here I come!!


It is amazing to think that on Wednesday nights, I only have the two youngest home because of activity night.  The two youngest don't feel so special, as they get stuck doing the dishes after dinner is over.  Maybe that is why everyone gets so excited to go to turn 12?

This was a fun birthday for Anna.  She is a dreamer, and can always come up with a great list of everything she could possibly want (actually I think her list is inexhaustable) and she is so passionate about everything (it is great to watch ehr open her presents-so emotional).  Anna loves One Direction, and can't possibly get enough of them.  After she got these posters, she plastered her walls with about 20 posters.  I have asked ehr what she is going to do when she marries Niall (part of One direction), since he isn't a member and can't take her to the temple?!?  She just laughs.

The cake that Anna is holding is the new kind of cake that all the kids like to make.  They go to Winco and get $2 worth of bulk candy and decorate their cake with it.  Of course, they strategically place the best candies in one spot on the cake so that they can cut that piece for them when the cake is cut.  Birthdays are always fun in the Taylor Family!! 

0 comments: