04 September, 2011

Summer is Over, New Stages Await....





























School started-we have a wide variety of grades this year (kindergarten through 12th grade). Three kids started something new-high school, junior high, and kindergarten. The younger kids were excited to go, the older ones not so much.


Even though all of our kids are in school, my life hasn't changed much. I just do things during the day without anyone in tow. I have started running instead of walking since my resistance (Alice in the stroller) is gone. And, I have decided that I want to set goals when my life changes (school starting, ending, etc.), instead of at the beginning of the year. Those are my only two changes in life right now.


I love it when school starts just for the consistency it brings into our home. Schedules have their place, as well as a consistency with bedtimes, etc. It is a fun change from the summer, and I look forward to all that awaits!

0 comments: