23 September, 2010

When I take you out in the Surrey with the Fringe on Top...

Well, I have come up for a breath of fresh air. After MANY school meetings, setting up carpools, and settling into our groove, I am getting back on a regular schedule. Hopefully my blogging will stand the test of time (rather school). Normally, school brings more time for me. The opposite has held true this year. I am happy to report that we have been able to hold out this long in our children's school careers to feel this busy with their schedules. With two in high school, it is surely to be expected to have busier schedules.

And, now for the FUN...A neighbor has a surrey bike just like this, and Nathan was able to ride it pratically every day. After seeing it, I knew that I NEEDED one of them. OK. NEEDED is probably too strong of a word, but I sure WANTED one. And, there just happened to be one. Just one. On KSL Classifieds (Dad-we searched under "surrey").

Tim and I made a date of it one night to go look at it. We brought it home that night, and haven't started riding it since. So, come on over, and enjoy the ride!



4 comments:

Ducksfly2gether said...

We saw these at the Phoenix Zoo and KNEW we needed one (eventually) too. It'd be so fun around town. We'll have to come take yours for a spin until we find a surrey for $1.

carole said...

That is SO fun - I have never seen one of these before.

amanda said...

How fun! Looks like some good memories are going to be made with that!

Nicole said...

AWESOME!!! Glad you're getting into the "school groove". I love our schedule during the school year....very productive!