Once friends started talking abou new dresses for graduation, Sarah started getting excited about what graduation was really all about. Sarah and I had fun looking for a new outfit, and we bought two full outfits before she could decide on one.
Sarah's graudation was two hours long...but, it was fun to see her get an award for being a 4.0 student for the year. Only 13 kids got this award out of her school. We were excited for her, as it was an accomplishment that she had worked for all year, and that she had met her goal.
We celebrated with her by going to The Roof Restaurant for yummy all-you-can-eat desserts. They were so GOOD! We had so mch fun eating, talking, and eating some more! We walked around Temple Square afterwards-I have to say, it really is fun having a teen-soon to be an adult around. 
2 comments:
Congratulations Sarah!
Nice job completing such a huge goal!
All I can say to Sarah is WOW! You are gorgeous! Oh, and as a secondary note, congrats on the grades & your graduation! What a fun time for you.
Post a Comment