30 October, 2008

Dining Room to Study

I am finally able to post one of our latest FINISHED projects. Of course, lately, all of our projects have been long. We started with fabric on the walls (no picture), wallpaper next, and then mudding and taping. Afterwards, we added a wall, painted, and refinished the floors. It sounds so quick and simple when I write it. Nonetheless, after waiting quite a while for the furniture, we are finally finished with this room (minus organizing the rest of Tim's work stuff) and one picture. We do love projects.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love love the color you chose. and the black furniture looks sharp. i'll bet it's nice to have a project done and looking so good.

carole said...

WOW - that looks great!!! When you go in the front door, was that the room to the right?

Grandma C said...

Very nice. Where did you find all the furniture & desk?? I am sure it was one of your super deals!