25 October, 2011

Cornbelly's













While Tim was at a BYU football game with Ben, I took the younger kids out to dinner and then to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point.

Can I just tell you that I have found my new favorite season-Yes, it is Fall. I love the smells, the temperatures, the colors, the food (soups, apples, etc), Halloween, and on and on. It is truly such a fun time of year. I love all seasons, but I just really like the fall.

Corbelly's is a favorite spot of mine. There is SO MUCH TO DO! Forget the corn maze (we did that at the very end). The kids loved the oversized pillow (like a massive trampoline that is a bubble above ground), and laughed all night on it. I loved just watching them fall and try to get up with all the big kids jumping around them. We loved the hay rides, the dress-ups, the oversized toys to play on, etc. It really gets all of us in the mood for fall.

1 comments:

ruthio said...

i've heard about them but haven't ever been. looks like a lot of fun! especially the dress up part!