Halloween Memories...Oh, so fun! We tried carving som
e fancy pumpkins this year, with patterns. And, they turned out great! It took time and patience, but the end result was fantastic! William and I picked out pumpkin seeds. Funny tradition-I don't think many of them get eaten (am I the only one that likes roasted pumpkin seeds?), but we do it anyway. For costumes, most had pre-determined soctumes from last year's sales. Ben took some time to decide his. It is different only having four kids dress up for Halloween. Ben went out trick-or-treating with his friends this year, and I think he hit the all time record of most candy collected from our family. The kids spread their candy out on a cookie tray when they are done, and Ben used up two trays! A kids dream, and dentist's occupation supported...It was a fun night by all (inlcuding Sarah, who decorated our house for Christmas :)
1 comments:
This is the first year that I roasted our pumpkin seeds and we loved them! Keep that tradition alive....even if it's just for you. Great jack-o-lanterns!
Post a Comment