18 May, 2010

A New Hobby for William


I think Ben started this hobby when he would look in pop machines for stray coins.William has adapted the hobby, and it gets William to want to shop with me, and gives most people a good laugh (except a lady who works at Smith's Grocery Store who thinks it's a DIRTY hobby). And what would that hobby be? Collecting money under any type of machine that accepts money-gumball machines, soda machines, self checkouts, etc. William is quite successful at it-his biggest coin ever found was a $1 coin. In fact, we collect all money that he finds for the week, and he pays tithing on it. He finds more under the machines than he gets in allowance! I guess that isn't saying much-we could give him a quarter for his weekly allowance...

2 comments:

ruthio said...

savannah is intrigued with this idea. she wants to know what he does with his money. and i think she wants to adapt this practice.

Grandma C said...

WOW! I will be able to say I knew Will before he got rich!!! Good job, Will.