Nathan now has a favorite roller coaster ride...the SheiKra. It includes a 200 foot climb followed by a 90 degree straight down drop. It tops out at 70+ mph. Check out the video we somehow managed to record on one of our rides.
25 January, 2009
Florida
Nathan now has a favorite roller coaster ride...the SheiKra. It includes a 200 foot climb followed by a 90 degree straight down drop. It tops out at 70+ mph. Check out the video we somehow managed to record on one of our rides.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay Taylor Family!! AmyLyn (Leatham) Payne here. How are you guys?? I saw your blog on the Christmas Letter you sent me parents. It was so good to hear from you. Looks like you guys have been busy... 6 kids!! I remember back in the day when it was only Sarah and Nathan. Crazy how time flys!
Looks like you guys had a blast in Florida. That is where Andy, my husband, served his mission. We love Florida!!
Remember all our fun memories... BYU Lost and Found Sale, Christmas Tree hunting (which we Leathams still do every year), BYU fireworks, Gap sales, eating homemade icecream and watching the stars... I have many memories with you guys in it. Thanks so much for being so wonderful!!
I definitely miss you guys! Hope all is well... it was so good to hear from you. :)
WOW! I love all the posts. Looks like you had a great holiday/vacation season!
fun, fun posts. i watched that roller coaster video and i really felt sick inside. that looked intense! our favorite picture was the whipped cream mustaches. we were tempted to go buy some reddi whip and give it a try...
Post a Comment