
I FINALLY got some new dishes to replace our current ones.
It was about time! After picking out a pattern a few months after my birthday, I read reviews on them, and found out the colors on the pattern was different than what it looked like. Unfortunately, it was the only pattern I liked. A few weeks ago, when browsing WalMart, we stumbled on this current pattern, and loved it.
We bought our new sets, and felt it would be fun to crash our old plates into the garbage cans. You can tell by the looks on the kids faces how much they wanted to break these plates. We are giving our better set that we didn't break to DI. Fun family actvities...
And, thanks again, to all who helped buy my birthday dishes. It is fun to know that I now have unbreakable, and unchippable dishes.
1 comments:
i realllly like your new dishes. hope you had a great birthday!
Post a Comment