Anna has been fun to pull jokes on lately. She finds them funny. One day Ben and I set the clock ahead because she was playing instead of not getting ready for school. Of course, we set it back once her work was done.
The other night I tried a new recipe. I told everyone to rate the dish 5-10 (I just couldn't bear to have a rating of "0"). After getting many low ratings (including one from myself), I put an oversized helping on Anna's plate while she was using the bathroom. It was so funny to watch her reaction!
Of course, I also have to teach Anna how to pull pranks. Yesterday, when Sarah couldn't stop teasing Anna, I had Sarah be Anna's servant for 7 minutes to make up for her mistakes. Anna and I had fun resetting the timer without Sarah knowing. chuckle chuckle.
1 comments:
that post was so funny. i love the look on anna's face and i wish i could have seen her reaction. i laughed out loud when i read it.
Post a Comment