What a fun month of celebrating. As each child has a birthday, the rest of the kids plot out their own birthday. We always have discussions at the dinner table of birthday menus for other kids.
It was fun to celebrate Anna's birthday because she chose the Barbie cake. It is also fun to have her so excited about presents, no matter what is inside.
Tim's birthday was one of his favorites (I think he says this every year). I enjoyed trying something different. I bought all presents the week of Tim's birthday, none of which were on sale. They turned out to be some of his favorites. Key lime pie was his dessert from Marie Calendar's.
We also just celebrated "Taylor's Bistro." It is usually the weekend after Valentine's. It is fun to think that this orignal tradition has been going strong for 5 years. We had eggs benedict this year as our main dish, and dancing afterwards. And then we watched two romantic movies-IQ, and Forever Young. Most of the kids made it through at least the first movie. It was a great night.
2 comments:
And you are an inspiration. We decided to do a Crockett Bistro this year. Is Anna the only one who dressed up? She looks great!!
What a party month! The Barbie cake looks gorgeous. The birthday people look happy. The Bistro looks festive & yummy (I saw all that candy on the table & in presents & the flowers)! It would have been fun to be there.
Post a Comment