HOUSE PROJECT #1
I started Sarah's room by taking down all the fabric on the walls. It was very pretty, but we wanted more color. Under the material was wallpaper, under the wallpaper was glue (2 layers). I took fabric softener and water to take off the glue. I still have some glue to get off, but it will be fun to get a fun, fresh coat of paint on to make it Sarah and Anna's own room!

UPDATE: Last night, as part of our date, Tim and I removed popcorn celings from the girls' room. Tim got quite a system down, and was able to do it quite quickly (thanks to Mike's suggestions). We now have a room ready for tescturing, painting, etc.

UPDATE: Last night, as part of our date, Tim and I removed popcorn celings from the girls' room. Tim got quite a system down, and was able to do it quite quickly (thanks to Mike's suggestions). We now have a room ready for tescturing, painting, etc.
1 comments:
I really, really, really like the look of the room without the yellow wallpaper! Much better. It looks like a really fun girls' room. Great place to sit & read books! Lots & lots of books!
Post a Comment