Misc Happenings in January....
- The kids had crazy hair day at school. This picture shows great personality-Nathan doesn't want to stop for a picture...he wants to be on time for school. Anna is thrilled that our imaginations came through so well with her hair, and knows she will be noticed. Ben is happy to make Mom happy with a picture and has just always wanted orange hair....
- Anna really loves cantaloupes. We couldn't re
sist getting this snapshot of her cleaning off the rinds. What dedication!
2 comments:
my favorite is the hair picture. that is fun.
WOW! I love the special hair that the kids had. Hmmmmmmm- I can't decide if orange is a good color for Ben all the time but it is fun. Nate looks great with fluffy pom hair, and I think there is a new girl in the family named Pippi!! How did you do that?????
Post a Comment